Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Landon turns TWO!

I still can't believe that my baby boy turned two! Even more mind baffling is that for 10 months I could say that I had 3 children under 2!! Wow, what a blessing :) For Landon's 2nd birthday we had a party at My Gym where the kids got to enjoy: games, gymnastics, swings, zip cord rides, a rock wall, songs, a ball pit and exciting birthday events led by trained staff. Landon and his friends participated in constant activity for the full length of the party and got exclusive use of the state-of-the-art facility!It was a blast. Landon wasn't too interested in the staff led activities. He spent most of his time on the trampoline! We couldn't get him off. He also loved the zip line ride. All in all, it was a great day! Can't believe the twin's birthday is right around the corner. Where has this year gone?!

Landon's party at My Gym
Twins had fun too!





Landon loved the zip line!
He liked the cake too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment